Wednesday 10 June 2009

Five things I look forward to this summer....




I was tagged by Brinja so here we go
1.Going to Norway and swimming in the fjord,eating prawns and long days
with plenty of sunshine.
2.Our first wedding anniversary on August 2nd which will be spent sailing to
Denmark. Can't wait.
3.No work for six weeks so plenty of time for mini road trips around England .
4. Moving into our new flat (not physically moving cause I hate that but having
a new place is very exciting)
5.No tights,no socks,no coats.

Im not going to tag anyone but feel free to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Did you find the right flat yet?
    I hope so for you.
    And you're going to Denmark this summer! How exciting! :) Shout out if you need any advice on places to go or whatever.
    I can't wait for summer either. This week has been just rain and rain here, and I'm really sick of it. It's supposed to be sunny and warm!!! I hope it will turn soon...

    ReplyDelete